Studiomaster Digilive 16 Mixing Desk
Introducing the Studiomaster DigiLive16 mixer; 16 inputs; motorised faders; large touch screen; USB ports, in fact, everything you need for perfect live or studio mixing. The Studiomaster DigiLive 16 is the result of many years of R&D combining Studiomaster’s experience in signal processing with the latest technologies to give you total control over your sound.
Although ultra compact; DigiLive16 uses the full potential of our digital mixer expertise without compromising any features. All settings can be recalled including, most importantly, the faders – unique in this class of mixer. Plus; full control is also available remotely via Wi-Fi so you are free to mix anywhere in the venue.
Pro Studio or Live Mixer;
The 16 inputs include 12 professional mic input channels; AD / DA conversion is 24 bit / 192 kHz; there are up to eight internal effects busses with reverb; delay; 15 band EQ and modulation. And; the eight ‘smart’ XLR analogue outputs are assignable.
Outputs also include digital AES/EBU ands SPDIF. Two USB interfaces are included; (front and rear panel) supporting playback and recording with scene storage and system updating. WiFi and Bluetooth wireless connectivity are supported. The ultra-compact form factor measure just 350x380x 150mm.
- Simple to use touchscreen
- Clear visual representation of all channel and mixer settings
- 100mm motorized faders with one touch layer
- Solo, mute and channel select buttons for each channel
- 4 band fully parametric EQ
- Each band adjustable between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Variable gain and Q, and ability to save EQ library presets
- Fully adjustable gate and compression
- 4 stereo effects available with reverb, delay, modulation & 15 band graphic EQ
- Depth and gain reduction metering for accurate adjustment
- 6 internal busses with 8 balanced XLR outputs
- Comprehensive routing facilities to maximise mixer flexibility
- Simple and clear selection and routing
- Built in media player and recorder, or use your favourite android app
- Playback from either USB, Bluetooth (external module) or internal source record from any smart output.
Please ‘LIKE’ our main Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/yowcha.grimsby