Running Headlamp by Acebeam Flashlights UK; The Acebeam H60 Headlamp!
This Running Headlamp by Acebeam H60 utilizes the new TRI-R technology for high CRI (>97) with spectral distribution as close to the sunlight as possible, which helps us become more productive. Different from other LEDs, new technology LED is with zero blue ray damage (RG0). H60 is a more healthy light for kids use and long time working use, which reduces eye fatigue and improves overall visual comfort.
Powered by one single 18650 battery, H60 can be toggled three modes between Left-On (8xCRI LEDs ON) and Right-On (1xFocus LED ON). With Acebeam H60, you can always enjoy a natural light source. H60 is also an ideal lighting tool for your household.
Features of the H60 Headlamp:
Right-On; (1 x Focus LED-ON)
Turbo; 570 lumens; 3h 30min; 150m; 5,625cd
High; 220 lumens; 3h 45min; 99m; 2,450cd
Mid; 90 lumens; 9h; 64m; 1,024cd
Low; 20 lumens; 40h; 40m; 400cd
Moonlight; 1 lumens; 37days
Left-On; (8 x CRI LED’s ON)
High; 380 lumens; 2h 15min;
Ultra-Low; 2 lumens; 40days
SOS; 800 lumens; 3h15min
High Colour Rendering Index (CRI＞97) healthy headlamp
Utilises 8 SUNLIKE LED’s and 1 Osram LED
IEC62471 Exemption certification; zero blue ray damage (RG0); and extremely low violet light energy
Real full spectrum; can accurately revealing every subtle and color of an object like under natural light
Can reduces eye fatigue and improves overall visual comfort
USB-C rechargeable up to 3 x faster than Micro USB model
Powered by 18650 battery with 3100mAh capacity, which ensures the long runtime for this size light
Three LED modes can be toggled (Left LEDs-on, Right LED-on or Strobe)
Can be used as a mini flashlight
An updated homogeneous optic facilitates efficient light transmission with a broad beam and a generous throw.
Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
Highly integrated single switch for all easy operation
Aircraft grade aluminum body structure
Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Reverse polarity protection to guard against improper battery insertion
Intelligent highly efficient constant circuit runs for maximum 888 hours
Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
Size: 83 (length) x 32.2mm (head dia.) x 26mm (tube dia.)
Weight: 57g without battery
Impact resistance: 1 meters
Waterproof to underwater 2 meters
- Unauthorised disassembly may damage the headlamp and void the warranty.
- It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
- Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
- Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
- Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
- Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
- Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
- This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
- Do not aim the headlamp directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.