Reloop RP 1000 mk2 Turntable with Ortofon Cartridge; Stylus and With or Without Dust Cover
Yowcha brings you the Reloop RP 1000 mk2 with; or without dust cover. You can choose your option from the drop-down menu situated above; on the product page.
The Reloop RP-1000 MK2; is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements; including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons; with enhanced feel.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED DIE-CAST PLATTER AND BELT-DRIVE MOTOR
Unlike direct-drive turntables; the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor; to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic; high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations. This in turn; results in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 %; is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The Reloop RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm; with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. And; thanks to the universal SME connection; a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
NEWLY DEVELOPED HAPTIC TOUCH AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. Thus; giving you the improved ‘touch upon hit’; offers a clear haptic feedback. Also; with the push of a button; the aluminium target light can be extended. This means that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. Plus; the sturdy construction with optimised damping features and shock-absorbing feet; improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up. This is handmade by Ortofon in Denmark; pre-fitted to a head shell; and thus; ready for immediate playback.
RELOOP RP-1000 MK2:
- The Reloop RP 1000 is a high-quality turntable; for DJ and HiFi use
- It has a powerful belt-drive motor system; which absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Also; it has an improved metal top panel; tactile buttons and reinforced housing construction
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Record weight: recommended 350g
- Material; aluminium die-cast
- Diameter; 332 mm
- Tone Arm Type; universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length; 230.5 mm
- Overhang; 16 mm
- Tracking angle error; < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. head shell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range; 0 – 7 g
- Connections; 1x Phono out (gold-plated)
- Power supply; AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption; 10 W
- Dimensions; 450 x 144 x 352 mm
- Weight; approximately; 5.7 kg