Powerful Flashlight; The Acebeam X50 Multipurpose Handheld Searchlight
This Powerful Flashlight; the Acebeam X50 is a super bright; multifunctional; handheld searchlight with fast USB type-C charging, and also a discharging function to be used as a power bank. High Colour Rendering. The X50 faithfully reproduces various colours illuminated by standard light sources.
- 5000K Neutral White 38,000Lumens Max Output
- Both versions come together with a UK 3-pin Plug
Powerful Flashlight Features;
8 x Japanese imported famous brand LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours or more.
6500K Torch Colour temperature;
- Maximum 40,000 lumens output by rechargeable batteries pack
- Ultra-Low; 230 lumens; 24hours;
- Low; 650 lumens; 3,600cd; 120 metres; 11hours;
- Med1; 2,250 lumens; 14,400cd; 240 metres; 3hours 40 minutes;
- Med2; 6,500 lumens; 30,625cd; 350 metres; 2hours;
- High1; 14,000 lumens; 55,932cd; 473 metres; 1hour 50 minutes;
- High2; 26,000 lumens; 96,100cd; 620 meters; 1hour 45 minutes;
- Turbo; 40,000 lumens; 160,000cd; 800 meters; 1hour 30 minutes;
- Strobe; 12,000 lumens; 1 hour 45 minutes;
5000K Torch Colour temperature;
- Max 38,000 lumens output by rechargeable batteries pack
- Ultra-Low; 200 lumens; 24hours;
- Low; 600 lumens; 3,025cd; 110 meters; 11hours;
- Med1; 2,150 lumens; 13,225cd; 230 meters; 3hours 40 minutes;
- Med2; 6,200 lumens; 27,225cd; 330 meters; 2hours;
- High1; 13,500 lumens; 52,900cd; 430 meters; 1hour 50 minutes;
- High2; 24,000 lumens; 90,000cd; 600 meters; 1hour 45 minutes;
- Turbo; 38,000 lumens; 140,625cd; 750 meters; 1hour 30 minutes;
- Strobe; 12,000 lumens, 1hour 45 minutes;
Other Features of this Powerful Flashlight;
- Flashlight Size: 135.2mm x 75mm x 51.5 mm / 5.32inch x 2.95inch x 2.02inch
- Flashlight Weight: 690g/24.3oz (Including battery pack)
The X50 Torch utilises 8 x CREE XHP70.2 LED’s with a max output of 40,000 lumens
Also; a maximum beam intensity of 160,000; and a maximum throw of 800 metres; (almost 1km)
The beam angle is up to 120 degrees; giving a wider range of seeing
This powerful flashlight has a step-down constant current circuit design; with an efficiency rate up to 98%
Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
Fast USB Type-C charging; with discharging function available (for use as a power bank)
USB Type-C 35W fast charging; 1.8 hours for a full charge
The X50 has a built-in intelligent temperature controller for step-down bright levels
Reliable; mechanical safe lock, prevents accidental activation
A detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
One single stainless steel switch provides access to all functions
Hardened dual AR coated; 99% transmittance glass
Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum alloy; providing a rigid structure; and a fast cooling efficiency
Premium type HAIII hard-anodised; anti-abrasive finish
Rating in accordance with IP66
Impact resistant to 1 metre
1; This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device; capable of causing serious eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
2; This flashlight is recommended for adult use or under 18’s with supervision. Keep out of reach of children!
3; This flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turning on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using. Avoid touching the glass and heat sync of the flashlight when hot.
4; Do not shine on an object at close range to avoid burning the object; or causing fire or danger due to high temperature. This powerful flashlight can start fires!! BE CAREFUL.
5; Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light; and in turn; will void the warranty.
6; Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
7; It is normal that the light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo/output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 65°C or above; the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C; it will then allow the user to reselect higher output modes.
8; Always recharge a stored; unused flashlight every four months; to maintain optimal battery performance
9; Once charging is completed; be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.