Class-H Hybrid Power Amplifier; by Citronic
Lightweight Hybrid power amplifier in a 1U rack-mountable housing; ideal for generating high sound pressure levels in medium to large sound reinforcement systems. These H-series amplifiers employ a new hybrid class-H architecture; which combines the streamlined efficiency of a digitally controlled power-section design; with the power delivery and stability of a professional class-H output stage.
The Hybrid Power Amp’s comprehensive internal protection; monitors any thermal or overload conditions. This feature automatically mutes at power (on/off); plus; it also provides active inrush limiting. As well as this; there’s a digital display which continually shows the supply voltage; internal temperature, and the output level.
Its fully balanced signal path; has 3 switchable input sensitivity levels to match different audio sources. Plus; the amplifier section can be set to operate in Stereo; Parallel or Bridge modes.
Citronic H-Series Power Amplifier Speaker Outputs;
The Hybrid Power Amplifier speaker outputs can be connected using 1 or 2 Speakon leads as required. H-series amplifiers provide immediate and dynamic power on demand; for sound contractors; and also for PA installers that need dependable service. And; with optimum sound quality!
- Hybrid class-H circuit design
- Digitally controlled and monitored power section
- Industry standard bi-polar output stage
- Backlit LCD status display
- Full internal thermal and overload protection
- Stable down to 2 Ohms (4 Ohms bridged)
- Power supply; 200-240Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Amplifier construction; Hybrid Class-H
- Protection; Short/open circuit; thermal; RF; DC fault; on/off mute; active Inrush Limiting.
- Frequency response; 20Hz-20KHz ±0.5dB
- THD +N; 0.2%
- S/N ratio; -95dB
- Damping factor; >700
- Input sensitivity; 1.0V – 1.4V – 2.0V switchable
- Input impedance; 20K? (balanced),10K? (unbalanced)
- Dimensions; 483 x 361 x 44 mm (1U)
- Versions; H1600 and H2400