Studiomaster Digilive 16 Mixing Desk
Introducing the Studiomaster DigiLive16 mixer – 16 inputs, motorised faders, large touch screen, USB ports – everything you need for perfect live or studio mixing. DigiLive is the result of many years of R&D combining Studiomaster’s experience in signal processing with the latest technologies to give you total control over your sound.
Although ultra compact, DigiLive16 uses the full potential of our digital mixer expertise without compromising any features. All settings can be recalled including, most importantly, the faders – unique in this class of mixer. Full control is also available remotely via Wi-Fi so you are free to mix anywhere in the venue.
The 16 inputs include 12 professional mic input channels, AD / DA conversion is 24 bit / 192 kHz, there are up to eight internal effects busses – with reverb, delay, 15 band EQ and modulation – the eight ‘smart’ XLR analogue outputs are assignable. Outputs also include digital AES/EBU ands SPDIF. Two USB interfaces are included (front and rear panel) supporting playback and recording, and scene storage and system updating. WiFi and Bluetooth wireless connectivity are supported. The ultra-compact form factor measure just 350x380x 150mm.
– Simple to use touchscreen
– Clear visual representation of all channel and mixer settings
– 100mm motorized faders with one touch layer
– solo, mute and channel select buttons for each channel
– 4 band fully parametric EQ
– Each band adjustable between 20Hz and 20kHz
– Variable gain and Q, and ability to save EQ library presets
– Fully adjustable gate and compression
– 4 stereo effects available with reverb, delay, modulation & 15
band graphic EQ
– Depth and gain reduction metering for accurate adjustment
– 16 internal busses with 8 balanced XLR outputs
– Comprehensive routing facilities to maximise mixer flexibility
– Simple and clear selection and routing
– Built in media player and recorder, or use your favourite
– Playback from either USB, Bluetooth (external module) or
internal source record from any smart output.
Please ‘LIKE’ our main Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/yowcha.grimsby