Studiomaster Club XS Mixers
The range of Studiomaster Club XS Mixers offer all the features and specifications required from mixing consoles at this level, at a great price point. With features such as 3 band EQ, built-in channel compression, DSP effects and a hugely versatile MP3/USB/SD card playback and recording system.
Input channels, are fully featured with 3 band EQ, 2 Auxiliaries, balanced mic/line connectors, compressor control and a useful channel MUTE switch. Stereo channels differ only with 2 band EQ and no compressor.
Main outputs are balanced XLR, with additional jack outputs available for auxiliaries and control room, and RCA phono record/playback facilities.
The USB/SD card facility for stereo recording / playback make the CLUB XS ideal for project home recording or giving the ability to supply interval / backing music to your live performance. To add further practicality to the unit, there is a built in MP3 player and Bluetooth playback facility to give you every opportunity to make your live performance as quick and easy to set-up as possible.
Also included on both CLUB XS models is a high quality 16 programme DSP effects unit.
In addition to this, the Studiomaster Club XS Mixers features +48V phantom power on all mic channels, high quality 60mm smooth faders, and a robust quiet internal switchmode power supply.
- Mic Input channels – 2
- Stereo Input channels – 4
- Gain – Min – Max
- Mic – -16dB – -60dB
- Line – +10dB – -34dB
- EIN – -100dB
- Mic Channel – 10Hz – 20kHz+1/-3dB
- THD Mic Channel – <=0.1%
- Signal to noise ratio – 80dB
- Output Levels Balanced – +26dB Max
- Output Levels Unbalanced – +20dB Max
- Channel EQ – Hi – 12kHz, Mid – 2.5kHz, Lo – 45Hz
- Lo Cut – 80Hz
- MP3/USB/SD Audio playback – 2 channel playback
- USB/SD Audio recording – 2 channel recording from mix output
- Bluetooth Playback – 2 channel playback
- DSP Effects – 16 presets with adjustable parameter
- Power requirements – 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (wxhxd) – 283x359x70mm