ADJ Ricochet LED Scanner
The ADJ Ricochet is a high-energy hybrid 20W LED Scanner / Laser simulator. Its precision steeper motors and dual mirrors create pure lighting excitement with beam, cones and wave style effects that cover a large area.
There are 29 built-in patterns, 10 colors and 6 show modes that allow users a lot of creativity to produce stimulating lightshows. The Ricochet has a 3 operational modes (sound active, show mode or DMX), 2 DMX channel modes (12 & 15 channels), a 4-button DMX control menu and features a pattern zoom and rotation effect.
Up to 16 fixtures may be power daisy-chained at 120V or 30 fixtures at 230V from its IEC In/Out connectors. The fixture has a very low power draw of 41W, and a safety loop on the rear panel to connect to a safety cable. Its also compatible with the ADJ UC IR wireless remote (sold separately).
– Hybrid LED Laser Simulator – Produces sharp rays of light that simulate a laser effect and beam effect.
– 2 DMX Channel Modes: 10 & 13 DMX Channels
– 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, or DMX Control
– Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Set Up
– 6 Show Modes
– 10 Colors with Split Colors
– 29 Pattern Macros
– Pattern Zoom & Rotation
– 2.5 Degree Beam Angle
– Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
– 4-button DMX display on rear panel
– DMX-512 Protocol
– Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
– Runs extremely cool! – NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
– IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
– Safety Loop on top panel
– Power Draw: 34W Max (Full On)
– Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
– Power Cord Daisy Chain (Up to 20 Fixture @ 120V and Up to 35 Fixtures @ 230V)
– Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
– ADJ UC IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
– Light Source: 1 x 20W LumiEngin LED
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 285x250x248mm
– Weight: 5kg.