Pronomic CC-88 Multi Cable Tester
With the Pronomic CC-88 Multi Cable Tester, you can check the most common cable connectors for audio electronics devices, such as XLR (3-pin), SPK (Speakon 4- and 8-pin), MIDI, jack (6.35mm / 3.5mm and stereo / mono), digital RJ45, S-Video, RCA (RCA) and more. It provides an LED display that visually represents whether there is a correct flow or faulty connection.
Automatic or manual test
The CC-88 has an automatic and a manual operating mode. In the manual mode (on), the connection is tested with the two right or left keys. If the automatic mode (Auto) is active, the Pronomic Cable Tester will automatically test the connections in sequence. That means that the tester jumps to the next connection without needing to use any keys.
Easy to use
Insert each end of the cable into the respective inputs and outputs, and the signal will be sent over all poles of the cable. The tested cable may have two different connector types. The coloured LED’s display the signal strength and the associated poles. When there is a faulty connection, like a short circuit, the LED’s remain dark.
Compact and portable
Due to the compact construction with its strong metal shell and the practical handle on the top means that the Pronomic CC-88 multi-cable tester is used in both the studio and on the road. The CC-88 can also be run on two AA batteries accessible from the battery compartment on the underside.
- Multi-format cable tester, with two operation modes – auto and manual, each has 8 LED’s for visual control
- 2x Speakon 8-pin, x Speakon 4 pole, 2x 6.35 mm jack, 2x RCA (RCA), 2x 3.5mm jack
- 2x DIN 8-pin, 2x USB, 2x S-Video, 2x RJ-45, 2x MIDI, 2x XLR 3-pin
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AA battery (not included), material: powder-coated steel case
- Practical carrying handle, non-slip rubber feet on the back, dimensions (H x W x D): 4.5 x 11 x 23 cm, weight: 0,8 kg colour: grey