Inno Pocket Spot Twins by American DJ
The Inno Pocket Spot Twins features two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar.
Each Moving Head operates independently and features bright 12-Watt LED sources. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot Twins will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. The Inno Pocket Spot Twins may be hung from truss, mounted on a pole or set on the ground.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Spot Twins by sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
– High output dual mini Moving Heads, each with a bright white 12W LED source
– 7 Colors white
– 7 fixed gobos spot
– Separate color & gobo wheels
– Manual focus
– 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
– 2 DMX channel modes: 19 & 23 Channel modes
– 4 Built-in shows
– Gobo Shake effect
– Gobo scroll mode
– Beam Angle: 13-degrees
– 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
– Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
– 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
– Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
– Dimming: 0% – 100%
– Fan Cooled
– Stand mountable 35mm (tripod stands not included)
– 2 Omega bracket included to hang from truss
– Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
– Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
– Power consumption: 66W
– Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
– LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 487 x 153 x 327mm
– Weight: 6 kg