Party Contact Lenses Flags of the World 90 Day Pair. Cosmetic Eye Fusion Eye Accessories
Our Party Contact Lenses Flags of the World are reusable Eye Accessories that can be used for 90 Days. Sold in Pairs, these are popular in times of large sports events such as the World Cup, Cricket and Athletics as well on national days. Each eye accessory has a flag emblem in bold colours which will completely cover the customer’s natural eye colour.
- Not for sale to persons under 16.
- Comes as a pair.
- These lenses are reusable for 90 day use. Only use for a maximum of 4 hours per day, or less where possible.
- These lenses do not correct any sight defects.
- Take care when using, as some lenses may impair vision slightly.
- Remove lenses before you go to sleep.
- Do not wear cosmetic lenses together with your prescription lenses.
- Coloured eye accessories are not for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from: Any eye infections (E.g. Conjunctivitis), any corneal condition (E.g. Keratitis), any allergic eye condition (E.g. Hay fever), any chronic disease of the eye (E.g. Glaucoma).
- If you’re unsure about the suitability of wearing fashion lenses, contact your medical practitioner or a qualified Optician.
- Ensure that you do not share your lenses with anyone else.
- Never wear the product if they appear to be damaged.
- Don’t wear for longer than the intended period.
- Do not drive whilst wearing cosmetic lenses.
- Do not let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- Remove immediately if you feel any discomfort or pain.
- Solution and contact eye case required for storage between use (available on our website)
- Coloured eye accessories are not classified as medical devices and are governed by the EU Cosmetics Directive.
- Regular, periodic check-ups with an eye care practitioner are required to maintain good ocular health.
- Always read the instructions before wearing any fashion lenses.
Comes with Care Guide and instructions – Please ensure that you read the Care Guide fully before using this product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Party Contact Lenses Flags of the World
Please read all instructions carefully before using your new eye accessory or understand how this product works.
Q : How do I put them in?
A : The product comes with detailed instructions in a pamphlet contain in the packaging with the 2 vials.
Q : Is it hard to put in?
A : We provide simple to follow instructions on the pamphlet.
Q : How long do they last?
A : When unopened the product has a three year life span, however as soon as the vial is opened the product has either a day or one year life span depending on the product purchased. The life span is indicated on individual product pages. During the life span you can wear them as often as you want.
Q : Do I need an eye test?
A : Our company believes everybody should have an eye test for their peace of mind. However you do NOT need an eye test to wear them.
Q : I wear glasses does this mean I can’t use this type of product?
A: As our product does not alter your vision there is no reason why you can’t wear them at the same time as your glasses.
Q: I wear contact lenses, can I wear patterns or colours over or under them?
A: No if you wear contacts to correct your vision you will need to purchase prescription colour or pattern contact lenses from your optician.
Q : What is the minimum age?
A : There is no law stating a minimum age. Our research has found that younger buyers take more care of the product and follow any instructions given much better than adults, this is because to the younger buyer the product is a large investment and naturally they want to take care of this investment. We as a company recommend 16 or over.