Cosmetic UV Eye Fusion Eye Accessories. i-Glow Party Contact Lenses UV
i-Glow Party Contact Lenses UV are the ultimate clubbing and party eye accessory. They glow under UV light, creating a very strong look. Extremely popular with the clubbing and rave scene. Popular all year round especially during festival seasons. These are a great step beyond normal crazy eye accessories! If you’re going out for a night on the town then nothing is going to get you noticed faster than these amazing UV Eye Fusion Eye Accessories i-Glow 90 Day Coloured Contact Lenses.
i-Glow Party Contact Lenses UV are a breakthrough new breed of disposable Eye Fashion Accessory. Made from the latest material, they lead the way in colour Eye Fashion Advancements.
Manufactured with a precision cast moulding method. The result is a comfortable accessory of ultra-thin design, which conforms to strict European safety requirements. The accessories are not sold through optical businesses. They are not optical appliances or medical devices. They are not capable of offering corrective features for eyesight. Instead, they have a clear see through membrane circle in the middle to allow normal, uncorrected vision.
Though we sometimes fail to admit it, we all strive for beauty. We hold a desire to look our personal best. Whether this means topping up a golden tan, investing in beauty treatments or a change in hairstyle, the fact is; we love the feeling we get when we look good.
For some time we have been able to purchase any number of products which allow us (for example) to change our hairstyle and colour. Even the tone of our skin or whiten our teeth. Now, thanks to advancements in technology, we can change our eye colour in seconds. And it’s easy by using a simple off the shelf fashion accessory. Funky Eye Accessories are currently the hottest must have item. Everybody wants beautiful bright eyes. And the best news is you don’t have to pay a fortune for them.
Please note: These contact lenses will not glow without the aid of a UV reactive light. Having said that; they will still look very good without the use of UV lighting!
- Our i-Glow Party Contact Lenses UV are not for sale to persons under 16.
- Comes as a pair.
- These lenses are reusable for 90 day use. Only use for a maximum of 4 hours per day, or less where possible.
- These lenses do not correct any sight defects.
- Take care when using, as some lenses may impair vision slightly.
- Remove lenses before you go to sleep.
- Do not wear cosmetic lenses together with your prescription lenses.
- Coloured eye accessories are not for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from: Any eye infections (E.g. Conjunctivitis), any corneal condition (E.g. Keratitis), any allergic eye condition (E.g. Hay fever), any chronic disease of the eye (E.g. Glaucoma).
- If you’re unsure about the suitability of wearing fashion lenses, contact your medical practitioner or a qualified Optician.
- Never share your lenses with anyone else.
- Don’t wear if they appear to be damaged.
- Do not wear for longer than the intended period.
- Never drive whilst wearing cosmetic lenses.
- Do not let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- Remove immediately if you feel any discomfort or pain.
- Solution and contact eye case required for storage between use (available on our website)
- Coloured eye accessories are not classified as medical devices and are governed by the EU Cosmetics Directive.
- Regular, periodic check-ups with an eye care practitioner are required to maintain good ocular health.
- Always read the instructions before wearing any fashion lenses.
Comes with Care Guide and instructions – Please ensure that you read the Care Guide fully before using this product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Party Contact Lenses Flags of the World
Please read all instructions carefully before using your new eye accessory or understand how this product works.
Q : How do I put them in?
A : The product comes with detailed instructions in a pamphlet contain in the packaging with the 2 vials.
Q : Is it hard to put in?
A : We provide simple to follow instructions on the pamphlet.
Q : How long do they last?
A : When unopened the product has a three year life span, however as soon as the vial is opened the product has either a day or one year life span depending on the product purchased. The life span is indicated on individual product pages. During the life span you can wear them as often as you want.
Q : Do I need an eye test?
A : Our company believes everybody should have an eye test for their peace of mind. However you do NOT need an eye test to wear them.
Q : I wear glasses does this mean I can’t use this type of product?
A: As our product does not alter your vision there is no reason why you can’t wear them at the same time as your glasses.
Q: I wear contact lenses, can I wear patterns or colours over or under them?
A: No if you wear contacts to correct your vision you will need to purchase prescription colour or pattern contact lenses from your optician.
Q : What is the minimum age?
A : There is no law stating a minimum age. Our research has found that younger buyers take more care of the product and follow any instructions given much better than adults, this is because to the younger buyer the product is a large investment and naturally they want to take care of this investment. We as a company recommend 16 or over.