QTX QX15PA Portable Powered PA unit Bluetooth
The QTX QX15PA Portable Powered PA unit Bluetooth is a self-contained PA system. It has pull and carry handles for easy portability. Also, a host of connectivity options including Bluetooth. Unit supplied with 2 VHF wireless microphones and features 2 further mic inputs; one of which doubles as a guitar input. The aux input is ideal for mobile phones, tablets, laptops and mp3 players; and the RCA in/out adds DJ connectivity and expansion and recording possibilities.
The SD and USB media, an integrated FM radio tuner, and paired Bluetooth devices can be controlled via the internal media player with IR remote control. A switchable VCV ‘voiceover’ function automatically lowers the volume of background music when a mic signal is received.
The QTX QX15PA Portable Powered PA unit with Bluetooth is powered by mains or internal rechargeable battery (up to 8 hours), and pole/stand mountable.
- 2 VHF wireless microphones included
- It has Inbuilt media player and FM radio tuner, with Bluetooth/SD/USB inputs and IR remote control
- Mains or internal rechargeable battery power (lasts up to 8 hours)
- The unit has pull / carry handles and wheels for easy transit
- Come with an active in-built 100 watt amplifier
- Mic, guitar, line-level aux (mp3) and RCA inputs
- VCV ‘voiceover’ feature; automatically lowers music for vocals
- Echo effect for microphones
- 35mm stand/pole mount
- Optional neck-worn transmitters are available: 174.1MHz (178.851) and 175.0MHz (178.852)
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC) / external 12Vdc / internal battery
- HF driver: 25mm (1”) Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver: 15 inch
- Wireless microphone frequencies: 174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Amplifier output: 50 + 50 Wrms
- Battery life: Lasts up to 8 hours
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, Mic vol, VHF vol, Contour, VCV, Bluetooth
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA & 3.5mm)
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)