QTX QX12PA Portable Powered PA unit Bluetooth
The QTX QX12PA Portable Powered PA unit Bluetooth is a self-contained PA system. It has pull and carry handles for easy portability. It has a host of connectivity options including Bluetooth. The QX12PA is supplied with 2 VHF wireless microphones. As well as this, it features 2 further mic inputs one of which doubles as a guitar input. The ‘aux input’ is ideal for mobile phones, tablets, laptops and mp3 players and the RCA in/out adds DJ connectivity with expansion and recording possibilities.
The SD and USB media, with integrated FM radio tuner, and paired Bluetooth devices can be controlled via the internal media player with IR remote control. The QX12PA has a switchable VCV ‘voiceover’ function that automatically lowers the volume of background music when a mic signal is received.
The QTX QX12PA Portable Powered PA unit with Bluetooth, powered by mains or internal rechargeable battery (up to 8 hours), and pole/stand mountable.
- 2 VHF wireless microphones included
- It has Inbuilt media player and FM radio tuner, with Bluetooth/SD/USB inputs and IR remote control
- Mains or internal rechargeable battery power (lasts up to 8 hours)
- The unit has pull / carry handles and wheels for easy transit
- Come with an active in-built 100 watt amplifier
- Mic, guitar, line-level aux (mp3) and RCA inputs
- VCV ‘voiceover’ feature; automatically lowers music for vocals
- Echo effect for microphones
- 35mm stand/pole mount
- Optional neck-worn transmitters are available: 174.1MHz (178.851) and 175.0MHz (178.852)
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC) / external 12Vdc / internal battery
- HF driver: 25mm (1”) Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver: 12 inch
- Wireless microphone frequencies: 174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Amplifier output: 50 + 50 Wrms
- Battery life: Lasts up to 8 hours
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, Mic vol, VHF vol, Contour, VCV, Bluetooth
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA & 3.5mm)
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)