Powered Speakers Studiomaster – Drive Active Speakers
The Powered Speakers Studiomaster – Drive Active Speakers; features a robust injection moulded cabinet design; that is perfect for both front of house and stage monitoring applications alike. The Studiomaster Drive PA Speaker is equipped with a Class-D amplifier; which delivers 310W RMS power output, Plus; each model; the 10″; 12” & 15″ woofer all with 1” compression driver produce a wide dispersion and a smooth frequency response with outstanding punch and clarity.
Studiomaster equipment has been a favourite at Yowcha Sound and Light in Grimsby for many years. Quality products that you can really on at any gig or venue!
- Lightweight yet powerful PA loudspeaker
- All models come with 3 band EQ: Bass, Mid-range, and High frequency.
- Drive 10A: 250 watts RMS each. Peak output 500 watts each.
- Drive 12A: 310 watts RMS each. Peak output 620 watts each.
- Drive 15A: 310 watts RMS each. Peak output 620 watts each.
- Class-D amplifier
- 2” voice coil
- 1” compression driver
- 126dB maximum SPL and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- High-quality injection moulded cabinet
- 1/4” Jack/XLR Combo Input
- XLR Link output
- Type: 2-Way Active PA Speaker
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Input Sensitivity:
- Line: -10dBV
- Microphone: -40dBV
- Amplifier Output Power for 12A nad 15A: 310W Total RMS
- LF: 250W RMS
- HF: 60W RMS
- Peak Output Power: 620W
- Woofer: 10″, 12”, 15″ Woofer depending on model
- 2” Voice coil
- Tweeter: 1” Compression Driver
- Coverage: 80° x 40° (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126dB
- Input Connections: XLR/Jack Combo
- Output Connections: XLR Link
- Dimensions: 390mm x 630mm x 360mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 19kg
- Power Requirements: 230V/115V 50Hz/60Hz