Bishopsound BD215ADSP Delta Dual 15″ Active Speakers; with DSP and Bluetooth; 1,000 watts RMS
These amazing Bishopsound BD215ADSP Delta Dual 15″ Active Speakers are built and designed by Bishop Sound; a good English design and British sound. You get a real rich sound from these Birch Marine Plywood active speakers!
Each speaker kicks-out a very loud and impressive 1000 watts RMS from their powerful; built-in amplifiers. Plus; with an excellent Digital Signal Processor also built in; AND the latest Bluetooth technology; it makes the Bishop Sound BD215ADSP; the best buy for any venue!
Built to take the rigours of touring; the 18mm 13-ply birch marine plywood; this dual 15″ active 1000 watt; Class D Digital active speaker with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and V5.0 stereo Bluetooth; is simply awesome!
Bishopsound have recessed the grill and doubled its thickness; added 4 coats of high impact; textured jet black PU paint; to withstand the inevitable bumps and knocks whilst on tour.
Point Source dispersion is 120 x 60 degrees;
Point Source is often the preferred method of delivering sound; as line array is not easy to set up. Combine this with any number of Bishopsound; single active 18″ subwoofers; and you have an even better system to blow the listener’s minds! The Bluetooth is built into each speaker and allows 2 speakers to be connected to one device; and in true stereo!
Loaded with Bishop Sound’s BRC175 100w RMS Compression Driver; and a pair of highly respected cast aluminium BDP15 drivers; (rated at 600w RMS); the drivers count for 1300w RMS giving you plenty of headroom to cope with the peaks. This Bishopsound 2-way dual 15″ offers the perfect balance between performance and size. The BD215ADPS truly is an exceptional speaker; it’s versatile and powerful.
Watch out! Unlike Bishopsound; many speaker manufacturers do not quote the RMS speaker value; and simply state Wattage. If it does not say RMS or AES; it could be Program Power (RMSx2) or Peak (RMSx4); double-check with your maker. Yowcha will always quote the true RMS wattage of every speaker we sell.
Customers tell us; this dual 15 inch speaker is louder; and has many more features than the £1,260 JBL PRX825W; EV’s; QSC and even Yamaha.
Bluetooth: One compatible Bluetooth V5.0 device will drive 2 of these speakers in stereo; or simply connect your music source with an XLR cable or 1/4″ jack; then plug the speaker into the mains; and away you go!
We hear from our customers; that they adore Bishopsound’s superb British tone that they are renowned for. You will never be disappointed! Live bands love these speakers as they deliver such a broad range; which is especially important!
If you do have an accident I carry all the spare parts in stock in Ripon North Yorkshire at a fair price. You can see the detailed specification of my drivers in the driver section on my website.
How do we do this price?
On paper; the first reaction is; ‘these can’t be any good’ as they are too cheap! Join the many thousands of others who have taken the leap of faith; and left Bishopsound BD215ADSP a 5-star review on review sites. Simply put; Bishop Sound remove all the unnecessary overheads and supply directly to Yowcha. They outsource almost all the tasks; and all with a less than 1% returns rate; delivering a great sounding; reliable British product at an affordable price. This enables Yowcha to pass those lower prices on to our customers’.
Fully Active dual 15”; two-way bass-reflex speaker – no amplifier needed
Full Function DSP Control Via Single Knob Interface
Frequency Range 47Hz – 19kHz
2 Balanced XLR-1/4” combi-jacks
LCD Screen for Easy System Set-Up & Monitoring
Power Rating 2000w Program
4 x Rubber isolation feet
Four Coats of scratch and chip-proof PU paint
Trapezoidal; 18mm 13-ply birch marine plywood wooden enclosure
Coverage 120° x 60° nominal
Countersunk Extra Thick “ding proof” grille to prevent grill damage when on tour
Acoustic foam behind the grille to prevent moisture and dust ingression
Padded Waterproof covers available
Dimensions; 51 x 52 x 118 cm
- Self-powered dual 15”; two-way bass-reflex speaker
- 139dB peak
- Stereo V5 Bluetooth
- Full Function DSP Control; Via Single Knob Interface
- Frequency Range; 47Hz to 19kHz
- 2 Balanced XLR-1/4” combi-jacks
- LCD Screen; for Easy System Set-Up & Monitoring
- Power Rating; 2000w Program
- Trapezoidal; 18mm; 13-ply birch marine plywood; wooden enclosure
- Coverage; 120° x 60° nominal
- Countersunk Extra Tick “ding proof” grille; to prevent grill damage when on tour
- Acoustic foam behind the grille; to prevent moisture and dust ingression
BISHOPSOUND BDP15FR 15″ 600W RMS 8Ω FULL RANGE PROFESSIONAL CHASSIS DRIVER;
- Nominal Overall Diameter; 395 mm
- Nominal Impedance; 8 Ω
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter; 75 mm
- Magnet Weight; 90 OZ
- Rated Power; 600W RMS 2400w Peak
- Flux Density; 1.2
- T Sensitivity@1W/1m; 94 d B
- Weight; 12 Kg
- Voice Coil DC Resistance; Re 5.6 Ω
- Resonance Frequency; Fs 50 Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor; Qms 13.6
- Electrical Q Factor; Qes 0.82
- Total Q Factor; Qts 0.77
- Mechanical Moving Mass; Mms 109.7 g
- Mechanical Compliance; Cms 88.5 um/N
- Force Factor; BL 15.5 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume; Vas 91.9 It.
- Maximum Linear Displacement; Xmax ±4.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency; ηo 1.520 %
- Diaphragm Area; Sd 85.5 Cm2
- Losses Electrical Resistance; Res Ω
- Voice Coil Inductance@ 1K Hz; LE mh
- Magnet; Ferrite
- Voice Coil; Winding Copper
- Voice Coil; Former Kapton
- Cone; Paper
- Surround; Treated Cloth
- Dust Dome; Paper
- Basket; Diecast Aluminium
For any Questions about our Bishopsound BD215ADSP Delta Dual 15″ Active Speakers; or for Prices on delivery to the EU please contact us.
Or; why not visit our Facebook page and follow us? You can see ALL the latest info as it happens!
Follow me on Twitter!