Stereo Amplifier 2 x 55 watts Adastra A22 PA Amplifier!
The Stereo Amplifier 2 x 55 watts by Adastra is a digital stereo PA amplifier with integral media player in a compact housing. It has a Class-D amplifier section that can deliver up to 2 x 55W maximum output for background music; with a microphone input for announcements or alerts.
The media player section can select between USB / microSD mp3 player; FM tuner; Bluetooth receiver; 2 stereo line inputs (rear panel RCA); and another line input on the front panel (3.5mm). Playback can be controlled from the front panel; or by the supplied I.R. remote control. Four mounting brackets are provided which enable the Adastra A22 stereo amplifier to be fitted under a counter top; or against a wall for discreet installation.
Two A22 units may be mounted side-by-side into a 1U rack space, which can serve smaller peripheral zones in a larger PA installation. Combine with 2 or 4 speaker units for a truly space-saving sound system with comprehensive and easy-to-use functions.
- Compact and easy-to-use control panel
- Bluetooth receiver
- FM tuner
- USB / microSD mp3 player
- Supplied with I.R. remote control
- Supplied with 4 rotatable mounting brackets
- Microphone input with separate volume control
- Power supply; 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance; 4 – 8 Ohms (each channel)
- Output power; 8 Ohms 2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power; 4 Ohms 2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Inputs; line; Aux 1 (3.5mm), Aux 2 (L+R RCA), Aux 3 (L+R RCA)
- Input; mic 6.3mm jack
- Controls; Mic Volume, Treble, Bass, Music Volume
- Audio source; USB/microSD player, FM tuner, Bluetooth
- Antenna connection; F-type (FM tuner)
- Dimensions; 215 x 180 x 43mm
- Weight; 820g