Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable;
The Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable; the most advanced DJ turntable ever made!
Upper Torque Hybrid Turntable Instrument;
With the Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable; we present the most advanced turntable of all time developed in close cooperation with world leading turntablists. The RP-8000 MK2 is designed for seamless integration with Serato DJ Pro; offering the ability to control up to 7 performance modes via the pad section.
Moreover; thanks to the unique Platter Play mode; the performance pads on the Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable can be used to affect the platter speed to create unique melodies. The RP-8000 MK2 represents the seamless combination of a first-class professional turntable and an innovative musical instrument.
Pad section with 7 New Performance Modes;
Developed for use with Serato DJ Pro; the RP-8000 MK2 offers unparalleled creative possibilities in a DVS setup; which is thanks to the seamless plug-and-play integration.
The 8 large pads with RGB illumination offer control over 7 performance modes (Cue; Sampler; Saved Loops; Pitch Play; Loop; Loop Roll; Slicer) as well as 2 user modes, which can be customised to your own individual preferences.
Using the multi encoder, it is possible to browse your music library directly from the turntable and comfortably load tracks to the respective software deck. Furthermore; the RP-8000 MK2 can communicate with any MIDI compatible DJ software. This way an additional controller for performance modes is not necessary.
Platter Play: Creative Platter Pitch Control;
Platter Play allows you to control the platter’s speed of rotation via the performance pads; thereby altering the pitch of the music; which opens up new possibilities for musical live performances and turning the RP-8000 MK2 into a musical instrument. A total of 22 scales and 34 notes are at your disposal; with an option to create up to 9 user-defined scales.
The two speed select buttons can be used for pitch bending in Platter Play mode and also to raise or lower the musical pitch in steps of one half-tone. The platter speed can also be controlled via an external MIDI keyboard.
Powerful Motor with Extensive Adjustment Possibilities;
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm; which can be fine-adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm.
The motor brake speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 to 6 seconds and the precision-machined heavy die-cast aluminium platter; is lined with vibration reducing rubber to add weight and eliminate unwanted resonance.
Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Upgraded Tone Arm Base;
The RP-8000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm; with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA).
The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
High-Resolution Pitch Section with Digital Fader: Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%.
However; the RP-8000 MK2 is also cable of a wider; DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record’s tone. If quartz lock is active; the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
Fully equipped – Real Time LCD Display, Reverse Function and Smart USB Connection;
Besides all creative improvements; the RP-8000 MK2 has everything a DJ turntable should be equipped with. A digital LCD display shows information regarding pitch; BPM; deck assignment; scales and notes; elapsed and remaining time of current track; as well as firmware settings.
In Serato DJ Pro it is possible, for example; to show the current BPM value of a track; in order to exactly match your tracks without the need to take a look at your computer monitor. The smart USB connection is especially sophisticated as you can link together up to 4 RP-8000 MK2 turntables. The single units assign themselves to a software deck automatically, so that only one turntable has to be connected to a computer via USB.
The newly developed aluminium LED target light in uni-body design is freely movable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. By using the buttons on the RP-8000 MK2’s top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm).
Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
High-Quality Connections and Integrated Phono Pre-Amp;
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel; the RP-8000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear in standard or battle formation. By using the second RCA output; a single turntable can be connected to 2 mixers simultaneously; also allowing an easy switch from DVS to vinyl.
An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains;) are detachable and easy to exchange; which also helps with transport and storage.
Sturdy Casing Construction;
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials; the Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before.
This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths; and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black metallic finish.
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with leading turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro; Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: In this mode; the performance pads can be used to control the speed of the platter to enable melodic and more musical live performances
- Extra large; highly responsive performance pads with multi-colour LED’s
- 22 scales are available; with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Pitch bending function via speed select buttons in Platter Play mode
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
For Innovative DJ’s;
- The first of its kind; Independent pad modes (when used in conjunction with the ELITE mixer)
- The RP-8000 MK2 has a rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements made out of metal; rubber and moulding compound; for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimisation of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Particularly lightweight and rigid satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Additional output: The turntable can connect to two mixers at the same time and also allows easy switching from DVS to vinyl
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new unibody aluminium design
The First Midi Turntable;
- MIDI compatible control section consists of multi-encoder, 8 large LED pads, three layers with 7 performance modes (cue, sampler, saved loops, pitch play, loop, loop roll, slicer) and 2 user modes
- Digital LC display for pitch, BPM, scale, key, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 – 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Large Trax encoder
- Adjustable torque
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, BPM value, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Adjustable start/stop time
- Metal housing & especially heavy construction
- Reverse Switch
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
For any Questions about our Reloop RP-8000 mk2 DJ Turntable; please: contact us.
Or; why not visit our Facebook page and follow us? You’ll see ALL the latest info as it happens! Submit Order Inquiry