Reloop RP 4000 MK2 DJ Turntable; Direct Drive; with instant Start and Stop!
Reloop RP 4000 MK2 DJ Turntable; is a solid DJ turntable for new and advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements; including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons; with enhanced feel; as well as a variety of functions.
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor; with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg / cm. The precise motor control; with 3 speeds of (33 1 / 3, 45 & 78 rpm); allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of + / -8% and + / -16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-4000 MK2; features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm; with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME); a large range of pick-up systems can be connected.
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start / stop; platter speed; pitch control; reverse function and tempo reset. The improved ‘touch upon hit’; offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction; with optimised damping features and shock-absorbing feet; improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
- A newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- The MK2 version has reworked metallic buttons; with improved feel & tactile response
- It also has precision Pitch; with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- The MK2’s superior finish; is in a deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- The RP-4000 is perfect for beginners; and advanced users
- The precise motor control has 3 speeds selectable; (33 1/3; & 45 rpm; and 78 rpm)
- It has been precision-engineered; with a die-cast aluminium platter; producing a stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm; with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendable needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy; heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Prepared for a dust cover; (available as optional accessory)
- Including slipmat; removable headshell; and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
Type; direct drive turntable
Drive; quarz-driven direct drive
Motor; 8-pol., 2-phase; brushless DC motor
Turntable speeds; 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3; 45 RPM; 78 rpm)
Starting torque; Greater than 1kg/cm
Brake time; Less than 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change; less than 1 sec.
Wow and flutter; less than 0.15% WRMS
Signal-to-noise ratio; > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake system; electronic brake
Material; aluminium die-cast
Diameter; 332 mm
Type; universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
Effective length; 230.5 mm
Overhang; 16 mm
Tracking angle error; less than 3°
Applicable pick-up weight; 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
Anti-skating range; 0 – 7 g
1 x PHONO out (gold-plated); 1 x Ground wire
Power supply; AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
Power consumption; 13 W
Dimensions; 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
Weight: approximate; 6.75 kg
Platter; OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon); headshell; slipmat; counterweight; power cord; operating instruction manual