Weltool W3 Pro LEP Laser Flashlight, 1.2km beam throw with just 505 lumens!
WARNING: The Weltool W3 Pro LEP Laser Flashlight; and all other LEP flashlights have an extremely intense hotspots that can cause eye damage. Use with caution. Only by adults.
Want to talk to Yowcha about this product before you commit to buying? Sure! We are here to help and advise. Call Andy (business owner) on 07495 168225.
An important note to potential buyers and interested parties;
if you buy this product from China or other countries outside the UK; including sellers on Amazon and eBay residing outside the UK; you will be legally obliged to pay extra customs and tax charges after delivery to your door! If they don’t ask for payment at your door; the bill will arrive later through your letterbox. Don’t be fooled by lower international prices!
When you buy from Yowcha, an official Weltool UK Distributor; EVERYTHING is included; NO extra Custom Charges; NO extra handling fees; and NO extra VAT Charges! PLUS; you’ll benefit from Yowcha Sound and Light’s excellent customer service and backup! With access to our out-of-hours telephone number!
The New Weltool W3 Pro LEP Laser Flashlight;
So; the New Weltool W3 Pro LEP Laser Flashlight is an amazing piece of EDC technology! Weltool produced this fantastic LEP Laser in 2020 and called it the W3 Pro ‘Featherless Arrow’, and it is truly amazing. Weltool sent me the W3 Pro (1.2km throw) and the W4 (2.6km throw) and I tested them accordingly. I also went out with the Acebeam W30 to compare, and the Weltool models certainly lived up to expectations and really performed well! They were both fantastic to use, causing a lot of ‘wow’s’ coming from people out for a walk on the dark seafront pathways on the east coast of the UK!
The W3 Pro has a luminous flux of up to 505 lumens! The light intensity reaches 363375 Candela; the throwing distance is about 1205 metres! You can use one 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (supplied); using high-quality constant current IC; and temperature control to ensure that the flashlight will not be too hot. The W3 Pro’s LEP light source has high energy density; and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column! High and low modes are simple and practical. Please see diagram:
The Weltool W3 Pro tactical flashlight has almost no flooding and concentrated light. It is a spotlight or searchlight; suitable for long-distance throwing; designed for special purposes.
What is LEP?
LEP = Laser Excited Phosphor.
The Weltool LEP starts by focusing blue laser beams on a layer of fluorescence; initially emitting yellow fluorescence. This; combined with the remaining blue laser; creates the target white laser beam. The Weltool W3; “The Featherless Arrow”; leverages this technology as its core to create the white laser illumination. Since yellow fluorescence is a wide spectrum light, the white laser created from it is also a wide spectrum light. This is the technology at the core of not just Weltool Laser; but all laser illumination technology; bringing lamp life in excess of 10,000 hours.
The research team behind this remarkable light technology hails from the world famous Tsinghua University. This breakthrough work; fully resolved the Fluorescence Thermal Quenching issues; enabling the Fluorescence to fully withstand the high frequency laser activation and continuously emit bright light. Currently there are over 120 total technology patents, over 70 innovation patents, 1 international PCT, and 10 licensed patents.
The Weltool W3 Pro LEP Laser Flashlight uses an extremely focused laser beam to activate its Fluorescence; thus; all the light created from the activation will be focused to one tiny originating spot as an extremely tight focused beam, further transformed into a blinding pillar of light by a special reflector and lens system.
First unscrew the flashlight tail cap counterclockwise, the battery positive electrode is inserted toward the head, and tighten the tail cap clockwise.
The flashlight has the positive and negative pole reverse connection protection function, even if you install the battery in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work, please check the battery at this time.
Half press the tail switch button once, the flashlight starts working (high mode), and the flashlight stops working when the switch is released
After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. Press the switch hard in any mode, there will be a “click” sound, lock the current brightness is always bright; press again, the switch will have a “click” sound, the flashlight is turned off.
When the battery power is low, the flashlight light flashes, even if you focus on your work, you will also see the light prompt. Please replace the battery in time
- Material: Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surface
- Reflective system: Acrylic lens
- Light source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours
High Low LUMENS 505 102 INTENSITY 363375cd 72000cd DISTANCE 1205m 536m RUNTIME 1h58min 4h55min
- (Tested with Weltool UB21-50 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, outdoor, constant on, below 25 degrees Celsius)
- Battery; Use one 21700 li-ion rechargeable battery
- Switch; Tail tactical switch, 50,000 press life
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit; no noise and no PWM
- Temperature control protection: when the flashlight temperature is too high; the flashlight will automatically reduce the brightness to prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage prompt function
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Coated tempered glass lens
- Passed 1 metre drop test
- Double O-ring waterproof; protection grade up to IP67
- Each flashlight has a unique serial number
- Size (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 33mm, (body diameter) 26.5mm, (length) 158mm
- Weight: 170.5±0.5g (without battery)
- Included: UB21-50 li-ion battery; Type-C charging data cable; waterproof ring; safety cover; stainless steel pocket clip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
W3 Pro Notes:
- Unauthorised disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty
- The light will increase in surface heat during use; recommended use is outdoors in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s.
- When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat; please turn the light off until it cools down.
- If used indoors; it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.
- Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Remove batteries during storage. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light
- Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries
- Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children.
This light uses a high efficiency LEP emitter with power output between 0.22 – 0.25W; classified as a Type IIIb laser device. Please use in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. By using this device; you certify you have read the included “Laser Safety” warnings and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
The tail cap acts as a “safety key” and must be kept safe.
The tail cap switch can shut off the light immediately or by twisting off the tail cap as a safety back-up. An opaque lens protector is included as a standard accessory. Equipped properly; this protector will prevent any light from escaping the front of the flashlight as a safety device.
DO NOT aim at another person. DON’T aim at mirrors; glasses or other reflective surfaces. DO NOT aim at aircraft or vehicles in operation.