VAPCELL S4 Plus 3A Intelligent Battery Charger Version 2 – UPGRADED MODEL!! 3 AMPS per bay, 12 Amps Total; 4-slots. UK Plug.
Probably THE most advanced battery charger on the market today!
The VAPCELL S4 Plus 3A intelligent Battery Charger designed for 18350; 18650; 26650; and 21700 Lithium batteries! Total 12 amps, intelligently discharges; gives a capacity test and repairs damaged batteries. Comes with a UK plug.
Please be aware;
if you buy this product from China or other countries INCLUDING THE EU; you will have extra Customs and Tax charges to pay when they deliver to your door! Don’t be fooled by lower, international prices!
Features of the Vapcell S4 Plus 3A Intelligent Battery Charger;
- 3 amps for each slot; 12 amps in total.
- Charge; Discharge and Capacity test; plus Repair
- The S4 can automatically select the optimum charge current
- Easily choose the current you want in manual mode
- Wide & High charging current choice; Choose from 0.25A; 0.5A; 1A; 1.5A; 2A; 2.5A; 3A for each slot
- The Vapcell S4 Plus also shows charging status in real-time; like voltage; capacity; temperature; time; and current
- There is enough space for 21700 batteries, even button top 21700; but also PCB 21700
- The top connection surface has a button top type feature; to make excellent contact when using a recessed battery
- It is compatible with every type of rechargeable battery.
- Support 4 slots charging independently without interference.
- Auto activate and repair “0 voltage” lithium batteries.
- Calculates battery charging time.
- Automatically calculate the battery percentage.
- Charging protection, over-discharge protection and protection of polar reverse,short
circuit protection .also, it can detect a broken battery.
- Temperature control protection. Keep your battery safe, most important,your life
- Intelligent power bank 5V 1A.
- Certified by FCC CE ROHS.
For indoor use only; and leave enough space for heat dissipation
Don’t take apart your charger
Keep it dry when you don’t use it
Please don’t charge batteries if leaking; there are signs of corrosion; or dead batteries
Please remember to cut off the power when you don’t use
Please don’t expose your charger to rain or water or snow
The charger can get hot during operation for a long time; please handle with care!
This charger is for charging the cylindrical lithium-ion (li-ion 3.7v), Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd
batteries. Be sure to understand exactly what batteries you are about to charge; LiFePO4 batteries (3.2V); Non-rechargeable batteries; rechargeable alkaline batteries (RAM); and lead acid batteries must not be charged.
- When using the S4 plus charger; there is danger of explosion with these type of batteries!
- Please read these instructions before use; pay attention to the recommended charging
current; never choose the wrong charging current
- Use the default configuration of the 12V5A adapter. If the user uses a low output power adapter, the charger may not work, or its function may be limited.
- Please cut off the electricity and remove the battery from the charger when charging
- Data guideline of chargers are for your reference only; please refer to professional
instrumentation if you need accurate data.
- In order to reduce shock; please cut off the power when you clean the charger
- Don’t repair yourself. Please contact the professional maintenance person when you
- Please make sure the correct program and setting are chosen and set . Incorrect
program or setting may damage the charger or case fire or explosion
- Do not misuse in any way! Use for intended purpose and function only
|Input;||DC 12V 5A|
|Output Voltage;||DC 4.2V, DC 1.48v|
|Output Current;||Li-ion 4 x 3A max|
|Charge current option;||0.25A; 0.5A; 1A; 1.5A; 2A; 2.5A; 3A|
|Discharge current option;||0.25A, 0.5A, 1A|
|USB output;||DC 5V 1A|
|Plug;||EU plug, US plug|
|Apply to;||Battery diameter:10-26mm,length:34-75mm|
18350;18490;18500;18650; 20700; 21700; 22650; 26500; 26650
Ni-MH and Ni-Cd; AAA; AAA; SC; C; D
For any Questions about our Vapcell S4 Plus 3A Intelligent Battery Charger; or for Prices on delivery to the EU please contact us.
Or; why not visit our Facebook page and follow us? You can see ALL the latest info as it happens!
Follow me on Twitter!